Keep Flying: 10 Seconds to System Failure by Stevie Bushman
Tips to Keep Flying
Our two heroes set off on an ill-fated 48 tour through intergalactic space. However, perhaps they should have brought along extra red-shirted crew members, bought a more reliable ship, or chosen a safer route!
It seems as if EVERY 10 SECONDS something goes horribly wrong. Do whatever it takes to KEEP FLYING! Your space engineering skills will be put to the ultimate test.
Please be patient while Keep Flying loads. KTHX.
- Move your character with WASD or Arrow Keys.
- Click on buttons and toggle switches.
- Buttons on the right control your fire extinguisher and wrench.
- F11 to enter Full Screen mode.
- Click Play :)
- Then you need to get an engine started.
One of the engines has an arrow above it.
- Move the green guy this Engine with the WASD keys
- The Engine Control Panel will appear. Flip the switch to ON
- Other systems are controlled like this. Try to figure them all out
- Systems can't be turned on if the main power core is turned off or otherwise offline
- Click and HOLD the buttons on the far right to use your fire extinguisher and hull repairing arcwrench
- Fires and Hull Breaches can be repaired in the 8 squares surrounding your character
- Find your shield generator and toggle it to ON
- Keep trying! You'll figure out your ship. Being prepared makes a big difference
- Too easy? Too hard? 5 difficulty settings to choose from on the main menu
- Try the alternate ship design!
Made with Haxe / HaxeFlixel / FlashDevelop / Photoshop / Audacity